Skylark engineering technologies manufacturers a wide variety of oil skimmer to meet any size application. We manufacture skimmers that can remove from 1 gallon per hour to 200 gallons per hour. We offer turnkey systems with a variety of motors, heat options, stands, and oil concentrate. Our skimmers are used on parts washers, in car washes, wells, steel mills, component cleaning machine, sugar industries, food pro sing, and any other industry where hydrocarbons need to be removed.
Applications for Industrial Oil Skimmers
- Wastewater Sumps
- Coolants and Cutting Fluids
- Heat Treating
- Parts Washers
- Food Processing Facilities
- Steel Mills/Scale Pits
- Parking Lots, Garages and Service Facilities
- Outdoor Ponds, Lakes, Basins, Etc.
- Recovery/Monitoring Wells
Oil skimming systems are designed for specific types of applications. They generally fall into three categories:
- Light Oils & Grease - 14 GPH
- Medium Oils & Grease - 34 GPH
- Heavy Oils & Grease - 80 GPH
1. Skimmers designed for emergency oil spill situations that have a very high removal rate, but operate very inefficiently require regular maintenance and operator attention, high water removal rate, prone to clogging fuzzy hair "Rope Mop" Type systems, floating weir/pumping systems.
2. Skimmers designed for very small tight applications that cover only a small slice of surface area Disk", "Belt" Type Systems.
3. Skimmers designed for continuous operation in industrial applications Tube Type" systems.
Belt type oil skimmer
Belt Oil Skimmer Features
Specifications for Belt Oil Skimmers
- Requires only a small area in the tank or sump
- Easy mounting
- High temperature capability
- Chip resistant powder finish
- Hazardous duty and food grade options
- Custom designs and turnkey systems available
- Fast cleaning with minimal maintenance
- Oil Removal Rate:
- 60 lph with standard tail pulley.
- 75 lph with high capacity tail pulley.
- (Removal rate is based on 30 weight oil in water.)
User specified (up to 100', measured from the center of head pulley to center of tail pulley)
Tube Type Oil Skimmers
The Tube Type Oil Skimming System Is Supplied Complete With:
* 0.25 HP, Three phase, AC Geared Motor of fixed 30 rpm.
* Front safety guard with integral Nitrile scrapers & pressure blocks.
* Lubed for life gear reducer, bearings and sprockets.
* Quick connect and release Drive and Pulley Wheels.
* Single ring replaceable Nitrile Drive and Pulley Wheel Wear Rings.
* Drive and Pulley Wheel timing belt drive system with belt tension device.
* Rear safety guard.
* Operating & Maintenance Manual
* Weight - 140 Lbs.
* Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) - 451 x356 x362.
The Benefits of Oil Skimmers
- Oil skimmer would be ready to perform continuously for 24 hours and for 365 days a year.
- Suitable rain hood cover would be provided to protect the mechanism during rainy seasons if the system is to be kept in open.
- Imported polymer Tube is used for more tube travel life as well maximum oil removal.
Stainless steel disk skimmers for harsh chemical environments! Introducing a disk skimmer constructed of stainless steel for those applications where carbon steel may fail. Perfect for parts washers or plating
- Available in 12Ë and 18Ë diameters
- 110v fan cooled motor
- High temperature disk material
- Quality construction Optional Features:
- 24 hour timer
- Coolant saving decanter
Product Code : SET-OS
Brand Name :SKYLARK
- Contact Details
- SKYLARK ENGINEERING Technologies
SKYLARK ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES
All Rights Reserved.